Get ready for a transportation sensation!
The Las Vegas Monorail has been a trusted transportation system and part of the Las Vegas skyline for over 10 years. Gliding above traffic at speeds reaching 50 miles per hour, you'll be able to cover the four-mile route in approximately 14 minutes for as little as $5.00.
It's fast, fun and convenient. Whether you're in town for business or pleasure, traveling among the Las Vegas Strip hotels and attractions has never been easier. Enjoy the ride.
For more information, visit:
- Beat the traffic at speeds of up to 50 mph
- There is a Monorail station at MGM Grand
- Ride for as little as $5
- ADA Compliant
- Carried its 60 millionth passenger in April 2014
- Carries over 4 Million Riders per year
- The monorail is a seven-stop, elevated monorail system along a 3.9-mile route that connects major hotels and attractions along the world famous Las Vegas Strip
- Has nine trains each with four cars that arrive every 4-9 minutes
- Connects riders to world class resorts, hotels and casinos, shops, restaurants, entertainment venues and the Las Vegas Convention Center, while bypassing congested city streets
- Connects to over 25,000 Hotel rooms and 4.5 million square feet of convention & meeting space
- Stations are located at: MGM Grand, Bally’s/Paris Las Vegas, Flamingo/Caesars Palace, Harrah’s/The LINQ, Las Vegas Convention Center, Westgate and SLS Las Vegas
- Enables passengers to travel the length of the resort corridor in just 15 minutes – at speeds of up to 50 miles per hour in a safe, clean and comfortable environment
- It is the nation’s first metropolitan transit system currently funded entirely through fare box collections and advertising revenue
- Owned by the Las Vegas Monorail Company, a private not-for-profit corporation which was granted franchise authority from the Clark County Board of Commissioners to construct and operate the system
- One of the most advanced driverless urban transportation systems in the US